03 January 2008

yay...I made something!

Finally! Its been almost 2 weeks since I actually MADE something and I was so bummed because it wasn't that I have such little time, or needed some inspiration (by way of a visit to the fabric store:)) it was just that I have been not "feelin' it". But yesterday...I finally made something I like! Unfortunately I have a lovely 2yr old who models beautifully but refuses to cooperate at this time. I am sure if I bribed her with chocolate things would be different but I am trying to not give in to that beast!
Okay...pictures...we'll see how it goes. I am still SOOOOOOOO not good at this stuff.
Well, I tried, but no luck...I plug away. Maybe tomorrow! Sorry folks.
By the way, check out jessprkl's blog (see my link list) for the sad story of her sisters missing art...spread the word. I think her sister said it best when she referred to the theft of personal art as "audatiously disrespectful". I have to agree. Good luck Shannon! For more of Shannon's work click here: Shannon Bonatakis

2 comments:

Paul said...

You mean your blog post? Good, if self-referential.
paul martin

wwager said...

no...actually I was referring to my sewing but I am having trouble getting the pictures on...any tips?